Mama Magic birth and pregnancy preparation classes are a series of six classes presented online via Zoom.
The cost of the full six week course if £170 (approx $225 if you're booking from outside the UK)
You can attend with one partner and there will be no more than 10 pairs of participants in any one class. I endeavour to keep you in the same group of participants through the six week course to allow for great group dynamics to build over time. You either can e-mail me for available time slots or use the handy booking tool in the menu bar to book your first class.
1) Body Wise
- The physiology of birth
- Coping with changes in your body
- Development of your baby
- Helpful tips on staying healthy throughout.
2) All About the Ouch!
- Where it hurts and why
- Good pain vs bad pain
- Non-medical pain relief options
- Medical pain relief options
3) Motherhood Rising
- Thinking beyond the birth
- Building your support structures
- Baby-proofing your relationships
- What kind of Mama am I?
4) The Big Day
- Going into labour – signs and actions
- All things being well – what happens on the day?
- When complications arise – interventions
- The people piece – caregivers, families and friends
5) The Encore
- Immediately after a natural birth: mom and babe
- Following a C-Section: mom and babe
- The Golden Hour
- Your health and wellbeing in the days after birth
6) The Long Game
- All about breast feeding (and other feeding options)
- Bathing and dressing your newborn
- Healthcare for mum and babe in the early days
- Coping strategies for a strong and happy mum